Pet Boarding for Dogs and Cats
Taking a trip and need a place for your pet to stay? Look no further! Heartwood Animal Hospital offers exceptional dog and cat boarding services!
- Our runs for dogs are clean, spacious, and contain natural lighting throughout the day from skylights in our roof.
- Our caretakers are fully trained to take care of senior pets who need medications and make their stay as comfortable as possible.
- Personal one on one playtime in our large, fenced in dog park stocked with toys and agility equipment is available in order to stretch out the legs of your beloved dog during their stay.
- Check out our brand new state of the art Luxury Suite for dogs. Call fast to reserve this suites as it books very quick, especially during holiday seasons.
- Our cat hotel is in a separate room from the dog hotel. This gives all of our cats a quite, stress free environment in their own cat condos. Our cat hotel meets the Gold Standard Requirements of the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
Heartwood's luxury suite is a one of a kind comfortable lodging for any sized dog to enjoy their stay while you are away with many features including:
- A bed with a comfy mattress and all the comfy sheets and pillows imaginable.
- A short set of stairs to get onto the bed if needed as well as a memory foam orthopedic rug for older patients with arthritis or back pain.
- A PetChatz camera which allows you to have one-on-one face time chatting with your dog through your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. You can even record videos while they are in the suite or give them a treat with the push of a button from your electronic device.
- Each night in the suite includes a 15 minute one-on-one play time in our large fenced in dog park.
- Have more than one dog? Our suite can comfortably fit up to three dogs at a time.